Posters will be presented on March 12, 11:30-12:30 and March 13, 11:30-12:30 on the ground floor foyer, Marriott Grand Ballroom, Marriott Manila.
- All posters must be printed in a vertical orientation
- Posters must fit within the size allotment of the poster display boards, 1m x 2.25m
- Please print your poster text large enough to be easily read at a distance of approximately 1.5 meters (5 feet)
- Posters should include a short and comprehensive review of the basic items of the study. This can be done by dividing text into several clear sections including: title and authors, background, case reports/material/methods, figures/graphs/photos, results, conclusions, and major references
- All posters must be printed and presented in English
Poster Set-up and Removal
All posters must be set-up between 7:00-8:00 on the day of your presentation, and may be removed after 18:00 on the day of your presentation. Posters that are not removed by 19:00 on the day of presentation will be discarded.
Locating Your Assigned Poster Board
Your poster number will determine the location of where you will display your poster, and will also correspond with your abstract in the final publication. All poster boards will be clearly labeled with the appropriate abstract number prior to set-up. Abstracts are grouped by category and numbered consecutively within each poster session. All abstract titles and authors will be listed by session and poster number in the AOPMC Program.
Poster Sessions and Presentations
You must be present at your poster during the assigned poster session time on the day of your presentation to explain your research and answer questions from viewers. Posters must be presented on the day that it is assigned and cannot be rescheduled. Posters displayed on a day or on a poster board to which it is not assigned will be removed without prior notice.
Registration and Attendance
All abstract presenters are required to register and pay applicable registration fees for attending the 5th AOPMC. For online registration, please access the 5th AOPMC Registration webpage. The early registration deadline for the 5th AOPMC is January 18, 2016. If you do not intend on attending the 5th AOPMC, please contact the MDS Secretariat immediately, email@example.com.
Should you have any additional questions, please contact the MDS International Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.